We’re growing. But we’re picky.
We’re looking for people interested in a long-term career path with the opportunity to expand their horizons as the firm develops. Candidates must be detail oriented, with a strong knowledge of construction, design, building codes, and construction documentation.
Custom Residential Designer
• Associates degree in Architecture
• 5years minimum experience in custom residential projects
• Advanced knowledge of AutoCad and Revit
• Must have a comprehensive understanding of construction types, details, practices and construction procedures
• Candidate must be able to develop construction documents from design development drawings.
• Must be able to take direction from direct report, work in a team setting as well as work independently. Possess a strong professional work ethic with drive and passion for design.
• Have strong written and verbal communication skills and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
We have a laid back office setting where we work hard and have long term firm goals. If you have the skill set, devotion and dedication, and believe you are a good fit, see below.
If you would like to be part of this growing firm and believe you can add to our team, please send an email including cover letter, resume and selected work samples in PDF format only to: email@example.com
No phone calls accepted. Line 8 Design is an equal opportunity employer