We’re growing. But we’re picky.
We’re looking for people interested in a long-term career path with the opportunity to expand their horizons as the firm develops. Candidates must be detail oriented, with a strong knowledge of construction, design, building codes, construction documentation, management and building systems.
• Associates degree in Architecture.
• 3-5 years experience in both residential and commercial projects.
• Advanced knowledge of AutoCad and Revit.
• Must have a comprehensive understanding of construction types, details, practices and construction procedures.
• Candidate must be able to develop construction documents from design development drawings.
• Must be able to take direction from direct report, work well in a team setting, work independently and possess a strong professional work ethic.
• Have strong written and verbal communication skills and able to work on different projects simultaneously.
If you would like to be part of this growing firm and believe you can add to our team, please send an email including cover letter, resume and selected work samples in PDF format only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls accepted. Line 8 Design is an equal opportunity employer